Living Without Worry Counselling and Allied Health Clinic
- Counselling by face-to-face, online or telephone, first 10 mins free consultation per client.
- Medicare and Private Insurance Bill: $180/55 mins with Medicare rebate $79.05; $110/25 mins with Medicare rebate $56; or your private insurance rebate (check with your insurer), 10% discount applies for valid government concession card holders.
- Private Bill: $80-160²/ 55 mins, $60-100/25 mins, 10% discount applies if you book and pay 6 sessions and over in advance;
- Group Counselling Medicare (6-10 PP): $50/person/60 mins with Medicare rebate $20.10/person;
- Group (3 PP and above) private Bill: $60-80/person/60 mins²;
- Telephone or Email Communication: $30-50/15 mins + GST;
- Report writing or other writing services: from $240 + GST
- Call out or travel charge when meeting on client’s choice: from $20-80¹;
- Professional Supervision: $180+ GST²;
- Group (3 persons and above) Professional Supervision: $80/person+ GST²;
- Consultancy: $220/hour+ GST
- Training: $1440 per day + GST (off the shelf program fees may be reduced);
- Specially-requesting charge³ 1.5X normal fee: Sat 9-1pm by appointment only $210/55 mins, other times 1.5X normal fee;
- NDIS services as per the NDIS Price Guide;
- Workcover services as per the provider guidelines
- We can meet at our office or online or over phones. Alternatively, I can travel to your home or a designated place in the community with an additional call-out charge.
- A consultation session normally comprises of 50 minutes clinical work plus 5 minutes case note writing.
- Special requests can include working in non-normal business hours (before 9am and after 5pm Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday), meeting in a short notice (within 2 business days) and other requests to meet customer special needs in order to deliver a tailored service.
- $ refers to Australian dollars.
- The prices of NDIS and Work Cover and the rebates from Medicare and private insurance services will be updated automatically as per relevant policies without further notice. Therefore, please check it within your responsibility before paying our services.
Your generous support and contributions will enable us to better meet our mission and serve broader communities.